Are bribes acceptable?
In Russia it is considered that it is almost impossible to get a fast and high-quality service without transferring money, presenting a gift, providing a service or without using connections. We decided to find out what people are saying about using an additional "fee".
The survey was conducted according to the All-Russian random routing sample of the population (18+). Personal interviews at the place of residence. 2000 respondents were interviewed in 8 federal districts, 155 settlements, 266 survey points. The sampling error was ± 2.2% with a confidence interval of 95%.
- Work for you: good or bad?
- What is Russia waiting from President Putin?
- To whom do we pay?
- To bribe or not to bribe?
- PROTEST MEETINGS. Do we NEED them?
- Russia or the US: who is the boss?
- Russia and China: balance of power.
- The center picks up money.
- The power of Russia
- EAEU. For or against?
- Problems of economy
- New government?
- Fulfillment of duties
- Russians’ attitude towards other countries and their political leaders.
- Gathering employee insights for effective corporate strategy
- Russians attitude towards the authorities’ actions in international conflicts
- CORRUPTION IN RUSSIA
- Are bribes acceptable?